THEME: HIS WILL FOR KINGDOM ESTABLISHMENT
TOPIC: RECOGNIZING KINGDOM OF GOD
TEXTS: LUKE 11:2 (“ And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. “)
The kingdom of God is defined in two ways:
- Refers to the rule and the influence of God
- Refers to the geographical location where God dominate
- The kingdom of God is everything that represent.
- When the will of God is known,the revelation of God is establishment
- To recognized the kingdom of God,you must know will of God
- Faith/Establishment of the kingdom of God starts when the will of God is known and been done.
- The power of God goes in the direction of the will of God.
HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE KINGDOM OF GOD:
- Understanding the righteousness of God.Righteousness gives us direction. Matt. 8:33