TEXTS: ROMANS 12:1, PROV 23:7, EPH 1:8
TOPIC: THE MIND OF A MAN
DEFINITION OF THE MIND:
Mind is faculty of thinking and consciousness .You think in your heart and your thinking is expressed in your action. Your life is based on mind,in between the spirit and the body soul resides, for Christian to grow your have to deal with your soul, your soul must be transform for you to grow in Christ.
- You see with mind but your see through you eye, your mind is the main focus of your life.
- The eye of your understanding is your ‘mind’ .You have to transform your life by daily by renewing of your mind.
- You study daily, you pray daily in order for mind to be transform.
- You can never rise above your mindset, you’re a subset of your mindset: you pray daily, so that your mind must be dealt with.
- Your visual and mind work together, the issue of the mind is settle, the work is done.
- What transform people is teaching, transformation begin by daily reading, praying and mediating upon the word of God
- The way your act is the way you’re think, if your desire good life transform your mind daily by renewing your mind.
EFFECTS OF AN IMPURE HEART:
- Evil thought
- Evil communication
- Evil character
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR MIND:
By engaging in the ministering of the word. PSALMS 119:11 if you want to life of holiness armed yourself with word of GOD. Your life must be conform to word of God. Salvation of a soul is a gradual process. Engaging the word of God with diligence and your profiting will appear to all.
Through prayer. PSALMS 23:1-3. The unfinished work of Christ is the soul. Guard your heart with all diligence because out of it flow the issue of life