Text: Hebrews 1:1-2…God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
- God speaks to us in this dispensation via His spirit by the reason of the salvation we’ve received in Christ Jesus.
- Everything were created by the word of God (Jesus Christ) and everything created have their meaning/purpose in Him. (John 1:1-4…All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made…)
- The only way of discovering our purpose in life is in Christ Jesus. (John 14:6…Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me).
- John 14:21…He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- The word of God must be formed and become reality to us to live it out by keeping the His word in our heart. (Psalm 119:11…Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee).
- To grow in intimacy with God, it must be done in a quiet place and not in a haste because. He wants to relate His mind to us, not only what we want to tell God.
- The Holy Bible is written for us to change us gradually into the image of His son Jesus. (2Tim.3:16-17…All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works).
- Holy Spirit is the one who brings understanding of God’s word to us but we must always create that atmosphere for Him to come and fellowship with us been patient in our private place.
- Growth in Christianity has to do with we receiving strength in every areas of our life and the more we wait in the secret place for the working of the Spirit of God in our lives, the more we walk in the reality of the call of God upon our lives. (Isaiah 40:31…But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint… We must learn to wait patiently in our secret places).
- The closer you are to God’s word, the more you know Him. Joshua 1:8…This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein…)