TOPIC: OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
TEXT: JOEL 2:28-32
MINISTER: BRO. SOFOWOWE EMMANUEL
Acts 1:8… But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witness unto me…
- What accompany you when you receive the Holy Ghost is that you receive power.
Joel 2:28-32…and it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh…
- For their to be power, their must be an outpouring of the Spirit of God.
Ezekiel 39:29……for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel…
EPH. 5:13…and be not drunk with wine wherein excess but be filled in the spirit.
- Not only that we receive the Spirit of God but we must manifest it
Isaiah 32:15… Until the Spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.
1Cor 12:1-7…but the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
Eph. 4:10…he that descended is the same also that ascended up far above heavens that he might fill all things.
- We received the power of the Holy Spirit to manifest it
- The manifestation of the Holy Spirit is via: the fruit and the gift of the Spirit.
Acts 11:26… and taught much people, and the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
ROM. 12:11…fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
LUKE 3:21…that Jesus also being baptized, and praying the heaven was opened.
Luke 4:1… And Jesus being full of the Holy Spirit returned from Jordan…Is not only that we receive the Holy Ghost but that we manifest the Spirit of God
GAL. 4:1…the heir, as long as he is a child differeth nothing from a servant though he be lord of all.