DRIVING EXCELLENT THROUGH THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT
- Managing Stress
- Having interest in the course of study
- Managing Carry-Over
- Your Mindset towards your courses
HAVING INTEREST IN THE COURSE OF STUDY
YOUR MINDSET TOWARDS YOUR COURSES
- Your mindset to whatever you do in life will always reflect in your life (your mindset determines your life setting).
- The way a student aspiring for “A” grades will read will be different from the way a student aspiring for “C” grades will read because their mind towards it will reflect on their commitment to those courses.
- Let’s take for example, you can wake up few minutes to the time you set to wake up without the alarm ringing first. This is because your mind was fixed to the appointment you have.
- Mark 5:22-35… Reading through the scripture, the first person who meet Jesus was Jairus but the woman with the issue of blood received her healing first. WHY? Because the woman concluded in her mind that ONLY IF she can touch the helm of Jesus garment (a conclusion made in her mind).
- We should focus on what we want to see and not allowing our past experiences build up fear but build up faith in our mind only then we can study (act) in faith and not in fear.