TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE PRESENCE
TEXT:Gen. 2:7-8, 3:8
MINISTER: REV. TOLU AGBOOLA
- Psalm 65:4 …he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house…
- Desire is not enough when you appear in His presence
- Every impartation comes with a consecration because the consecration sustains the impartation so, is not only been impacted, but been able to keep the impact.
- Mark 16:15-17… And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils…
- Gen. 2:7,8...and the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put man whom he had formed.
- John 17:1-3…and this is life eternal, that thy might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ…
- To everyone who have received Jesus Christ, they have receive eternal life which differentiate us from those who have not received Him.
- The proof of salvation is the experience a man receives and lives with forever
- John 3:13…but he that came down from heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
- Man’s foundation need for survival is not money or material things, is the presence of God
- The day a man starts falling short of God’s Glory, he start seeing things in different views and not in the view of God again because he keep moving far away from God’s presence.
- Man have been trying to gain back the atmospheric experience of Eden outside God’s presence by making promises of peace, joy to people especially in the political world
- You can not know how to pray until you have someone who teaches you both physically and spiritually (Holy Spirit)
- Your growth is dependant on staying in the presence of God
- The presence takes from you and gives you something… More of God is given and more of you is taken from you
- The realities in God’s presence can not be attained outside His presence.
- The presence of God can be seen as a person…Exo. 33:12-15...thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me…And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
- We need to leave the environment of His presence into getting close to His personality.
- A fish outside the water can not just grow lungs to start taking oxygen no matter how long it struggle…we need to stop struggling and surrender our life to God and take His own life. So, a man must deliberately surrender his life to not leaving God’s presence.
- Many people have lost the consciousness of the presence of God so, they pray a religious prayer and sees no result.
- The prodigal son was returning not to be a son (having direct contact with his father) but to be within the environment of his father because he knows that been around is far more better to not been around. But the father was ready to take him back as a son (taking the sonship position)… That is exactly the way God sees a man that is not dwelling in His presence again, He is always ready to receive him back again.