WESTERN ZONE SUNDAY
Ministering: Elder Dr. Oyetola Olufemi
Texts: Galatians 4:1 (“Now I say, that the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all.”) ; 1st Corinthians 13:11 (“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things”.)
- Growth is a progressive change of status from childhood to adulthood stage; Luke 1:80 (And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit…)
- Growth implies increase and it is also time-bound.
- When you refuse to grow, you cannot manifest in the kingdom. Galatians 4:1 (Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, different nothing from a servant…)
- Until you grow, some things will never happen.
- The first stage of growth is to be born
- Growth is meant to be continuous
- As long as the breath of God is in you, you will grow
- To get fresh breath of God, you need to present yourself clean and blameless before him
- You also need to come close to God so as to get fresh breath
Emblems of growth:
- You only speak when God asks you to; Hebrews 13:5-6 (…for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.)
Force of growth:
The authentic force of growth is the PRESENCE OF GOD. Acts 10:38 (How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.)